I am wondering from some time ago, if it is possible to consider an USB
port implementation on a new QL hardware. This, it will be a real leap for
the QL community as it opens the door for a planty of low cost and
efficient peripherals and gets down the need for developping others
extensions. I don't know if this kind of thing could be looked in this
project but if it is, i will be interested for a couple of pièces. I must
however admit that the need for drivers for a such devices will be
determinant.
 Regards
Alain HAOUI
PSA PEUGEOT CITROËN
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tél : 01 56 47 23 19 - Fax : 01 56 47 21 12
GSM : 06 86 57 45 67
Case courrier : LG120

             Tony Firshman
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             o.uk>                                                    Pour
             Envoyé par :              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ql-users-bounces                                           cc
             @lists.q-v-d.com
                                                                     Objet
                                       Re: [ql-users] Spare GC or SGC?
             12/02/2007 10:50