On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:54:18 -0000, Malcolm Cadman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, gwicks
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Yes, this certainly looks very interesting - at least the QL would be able
to connect to USB memory devices and USB printers - although with the
latter, you have to bear in mind that they must be ASCII printers (not
winprinters still).  The product certainly looks interesting although we
would need to look at how fast the data can be transferred to/from a USB
memory stick - it is not clear whether the USBwiz has any internal storage
to act as a buffer when fetching data OFF a USB memory device, although
the documentation appears to suggest 9600 baud is enough !!

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services