Someone on WorldofSpectrum.org is on about developing a protocol for
networked games using the ZX Network and at least one other person is
currently developing a game along those lines.

I thought it might be interesting to be able to connect a QL to this game
and wondered if anyone has knowledge / access to a ZX Spectrum and QL and
would be interested in assisting.

The one thing I have done, is to dig out Simon Goodwin's Flexynet code
which offered a higher speed network solution for the QL and we could
possibly base it on this.  Does anyone have Simon's current email address
as he did work for the Spectrum as well in the heydays!

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services