hitchies wrote:
> Tony said (of me) -
> =========
> Oh dear you misunderstand again I am afraid.  Isn't text ridiculous.
> I have not intended to criticise or patronise or insult or anything else.
> I was just saying what I had experienced.
>
> I am sorry if you have read something else into the raw text.
> I think I had better withdraw and not say anything more in the future
> =====================
>
> Thank you Tony; I fully accept that this originated in a hurried
> misunderstanding.
>
> If you withdraw, you will be sorely missed. :(

I simply don't have enough time.  I am re-developing a house and also
program for worldnews.com .
These activities actually pay the bills. I cannot afford expensive
hobbies like the QL "trading" now. I will still be doing QL work, but
only when I can.  I cannot offer a sensible turnaround for work now.

Tony

--
QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:257/67) +44(0)1442-828255
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://firshman.co.uk