Dilwyn Jones escribió:
> .7z is a "7-zip" archive. This is an open source archiver software - you
> can get details at
> www.7-zip.org
> There is a download link on the home page which downloads a Windows
> program to handle them from the Sourceforge pages.

Thank you Dilwyn, I know. I use 7z in Windows and Linux, but I can
uncompress .7z files into a QL.
AFAIK thereis no .7z unarchiver for QL sadly :-(

and the exe file ASM_... don't work if I uncompress the Code.7z file in
Win or Linux.
Usual problem...Windows trashes and loses QL file headers. Unless Jan can
give us file header details so that we can restore them on QL, we would have
to guess...or persuade Jan to give us a zipped version.

Another cuestion:

this code will run whit a RGB TTL monitor?
It should work if the monitor is used on a QL, but I think the softwar
relies on fast switching of both screens, for example switching between
black an white to create illusion of grey. I don't know if a TTL monitor
would switch too fast, so you see flickering black and white instead of
fuzzier grey on a TV set. I don't think the software can run on an emulator
(no mc.stat register and probably timing issues too). And Jan says on his
website it might not work on anything faster than Sandy SuperQBoard
interface, so no Gold Card, no Super old Card :-(