To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 9:57 AM
Subject: [Ql-Users] USB disk drive

Does anyone haveexperience of using an external USB floppy disk drive on a laptop for use with a QL emulator?

My memory of these is that they present themselves as the normal drive A: or B: on a PC, so should be readily accessible to QPC, QL2K, QemuLator etc.

Can anyone confirm this, or that this is not the case?

(Seeking to assist with a helpline query)