This is completely my fault - although Geoff has over-reacted as usual. I have had little time to read this list of late since, apart from my family, my job, my current position as Diving Officer and instructor for Sussex Diving Club and my rock band, I seem to have got involved in a political campaign to stop a big building development in Brighton Marina.

I was supposed to furnish Jochen with the number of magazines I need for this current issue and I neglected to do so. Since then I have been so tied up in all these activities it has been push onto back brain. I apologise to those who subscribed for this oversight and I will rectify matters this week.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB