The magazines are now ordered and paid for and should be here late this week. Apologies for the delays but I have a busy schedule at the moment.

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Gwilt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 4:23 PM
Subject: [Ql-Users] The forgotten half

Has anyone in the non German group received the recent QL Today? I have not.

George
Geoff and Jochen did send an email to this list a little while back saying that the issues would be delayed for those who subscribed via Q-Branch.

It looks like those (like me) whose copies come via Jochen have already received their copies.

Maybe you could email Roy Wood directly to see what the likely delivery date will be for you if you subscribed via him.

--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB