Evening Marcel,

> The document Per pointed to answers it all (of course, as I wrote it
> ;-) ). But the sort answer is: a "system sprite" is what you want. A
> system sprite definition is quite simpe, it only consists of 2 bytes:
> a $00 byte and the sprite number you want. The move sprite for example
> is simply $0006.

Found it! Thanks.

I was confused, slightly - as usual - because I had tried the word of
$0006 and got a CF1 sprite instead. However, reading the document again,
and again until my mind started working, I realised that the pointer
should not be $0006 to get the MOVE sprite, but it should point to a
sprite definition of $0006.

Tried it, and it 'just works' in high colour mode. I have yet to try it
in mode 8 or mode 4 but I'm sure it will simply work.

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Norman.