Seen in Brixton, South London, by the 2, 3 & 332 bus stop. (There is only one
stop there that does these three routes.)

"Fire Door. Must be locked at all times."

________________________________
From: Tony Firshman <t...@firshman.co.uk>
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Sent: Saturday, 24 January, 2009 18:08:52
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] test

gdgqler wrote:

> On 24 Jan 2009, at 17:14, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
>
>>> Evening Dilwyn,

>>> I tried to ignore it, but it said that I *had to* ignore it, so if I had
>>> ignored it, then I would have followed the instructions in the email and
>>> that would have meant that I had not, in fact, ignored it!
>>>
>>> My brain hurts after that!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Norman.
>> Errrr.....
>>
>> So was this as a result of dreaming up an in-depth assembler article on
>> condition-testing and decision-making, perchance?
>>
>> On the other hand, if you had ignored it, you would have failed to ignore
>> what it said and an exception condition would have been generated which you
>> could not have ignored and your condition-testing routine would have gone
>> into an infinite loop which you could ignore because it would seem as though
>> it was ignoring you.
>>
>> Hang on, the men in white coats are here to take me away...
>>

> My comment is intentionally blank.
>
> George
>
> PS
>
> Except for *GEORGE*
There is a notice on  posh piano where I rehearse saying that "Nothing must be
placed on this piano" - I have added (except this notice)".
The other one I like is the notice on the *only* way in to a local primary
school where 90% of the children arrive.  "This gate must be closed at all
times".  I have yet to see kids thrown over the gate (8-)#

You are all *very* polite. In comp.sys.sinclair (or something like that) they
are not so gentlemanly!

Tony