Hello,
I have acquired the Black Knight Chess Program. I was informed it would not
work on modern QL systems but have found that it will when the memory in the
system is reduced. That is Black Knight will not run unless memory is reduced
to 8MB or less, if this is done it will run on QPC2? 3.33 SMSQ/E 3.13 and does
not seem to be upset by the screen size ie fine on 800x600 except that its own
window is v small. My Question is does anyone know of a reasonable way of
reducing apparent memory on a Q60 other than by taking SIMMs out?

Thanks

Duncan