Thanks for all the kind messages, both on and off the list.

Being appreciated is always good and, although I am glad to hear you all thought you got good service, I will cheerfully admit that my accountancy skill are second to almost everything - now that does not add up!

I kept it going because I enjoyed it and because I really liked 99.9% of the people involved, both customers, fellow traders and suppliers. We had some great times doing the shows, both in this country and in others and there are some really great memories from that era.

I am still here, I still use QPC2 and I might be able to have my arm twisted into writing a review or something similar if anyone wants it. The regular column became a strain to keep on topic -you probably noticed it was often way off-topic - but a single article may be viable.

I will watch the list and I will reply to emails - I will try to make the effort to log on here at least once a week.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB