This is not something I ever saw.

In message <b85399c5afb04e21895f335d150c3...@fd03fd9efae548948807f3c9ddcc545c>, Palenicek Jan <o...@atlas.cz> writes
Hi,
back in 1984-5 there was a ZX Spectrum mega-game being developed by Imagine Software called Bandersnatch. It supposed to be true megagame with some special hardware add-on, promising extra features. Imagine Software went bancrupcy and ZX Spectrum version was never completed. According to wikipedia article, authors completed this game for Sinclair QL ("Before Finchspeed folded, a complete, working version was developed for the Sinclair QL"). This game was later renamed to Brataccas and it was ported from QL to Amiga and Atari ST. Looking at the pictures from Amiga and ST version, the graphics is really direct port from Sinclair QL. I wonder if anyone knows anything about this game for QL. I doubt, but we never know, does it exist?
Jan
Links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandersnatch_(video_game)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brataccas

Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB
Tel/ Fax: +44 (0) 1273 430501 NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER!
web : www.qbranch.demon.co.uk   skype : royqbranch