I've just added the latest update to Malcolm Lear's PCB Cad program to my website. Here are details of revisions made since the last version available (6.63):

6.64             Corrected minor errors in SMD1.lib library.
Corrected operation of window resizing. OUTLN is just optional.
6.65    16-09-09 Layer names can now be changed.
Dark white which was displayed as mid grey now changed to light grey and dark black which displayed as black now changed
                to dark grey.
File access tests using DEVICE_STATUS changed to be compatible with
                older QL systems.

The program is a 1.22MB download from the Graphics page on my website: http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/graphics/index.html