Thanks John :-)

Yes, you change addresses everywhat except for in your own database.

This is not the first time it has happened to me, sorry, Dilwyn.

Cheers   Jochen

John Gilpin wrote:
It must be something to do with us editors being overworked, Dilwyn. I almost did the same thing or didn't you notice there were two address labels on your QUANTA Magazine this time (one on top of the other - piggybacked if they were rom chips?) - perhaps the extra weight caused the damage to the envelope that you reported!! :-)

Well, now we know we have you in the address database with your NEW Address, it will go OK next month.

Us editors must stick together Jochen!! :-)

Cheers,

John G.

Dilwyn Jones wrote:

Finally, a little mischievous dig:

JMS kindly published my new address on page 6, then sent the magazine to the old address! He he ;-))

Jochen Merz Software - Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 302 - D-47169 Duisburg
   Tel. +49-(0)203-502011      Fax +49-(0)203-502012
   Email: s...@j-m-s.com       Homepage: http://SMSQ.J-M-S.COM