Dear QLers,
My or our thanks for your expressions of sympathy and empathy on the passing of
long-time QLer Mel LaVerne, our father. That includes, but is not limited to:

Bill (Cable)
Francois (Van Emelen)
Herb & Ann (Schaaf)
Jochen (Merz)
John (Impellezeri)
Tony (Firshman)
Urs (Koenig)

Doug LaVerne 37830 USA

My apologies for using "mere" email for personal thanks, but anything could
take forever to get to.