Hi, Tony,

Thanks for the info. I knew I remembered it from somewhere! Can Dennis
be contacted? I wonder if he kept any of the original leads from the
PSUs?

btw did you ever get my e-mail about my non-functioning ROMDisQ? I
have had no success it getting it ro read but it seems happy to format
and accept the reloading of the driver.

Regards,

Adrian

---