On 11 Nov 2009, at 15:47, arnold.cla...@talk21.com wrote:

When I remove Qubide everything works fine using the floppy disk to boot up. when reconnect Qubide it starts normal routine but when it restart with Smsq, it stops at the first dot of the initialization dot. I have another hard disk and it is the same with that.

I too, had the stopping at one dot with Qubide in my Aurora , Qubide SuperHermes setup. I took the machine to the QUANTA AGM plus workshop last April and J. Southern very kindly cured the problem saying "loose connections". Since then the machine has worked properly except that sometimes it will stop at one dot for a day or so. But it will usually start working again after that pause. Why?

George