Thanks, Norman.

Dilwyn Jones

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Dunbar" <nor...@dunbar-it.co.uk>
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] SAV files

Evening Dilwyn,

On 03/01/10 19:20, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
Does anyone have information on the format of _sav basic files (as used by Liberation Software's QSAVE utility and the equivalent command in
SBASIC)?
I'm thinking that I might have some information somewhere. However, I once wrote a SB program to decode a _SAV file and 'print' the output in SuperBasic - I was attempting to write a librarian program that could extract procs and FNs from a _SAV (plus dependencies) and write them out
as normal SuperBasic code. (ASCII in other words!)

If I can find the code I'll send it over.

Failing that, Jan Jones or Tony Tebby's docs have all the details - a _SAV is simply a tokenised SUperBasic program in the format it is stored
internally in the 'program file' area.

George will probably know all the details from his work on the Turbo stuff.

Cheers,
Norman.