Am 23.02.2010 18:10, schrieb Dilwyn Jones:
Does anyone know if it's possible within QPC2 to find the dos directory
that QPC itself was executed from i.e. C:\program files\QPC

Got asked that in an email today, I thought it might make an interesting helpline type FAQ if anyone knows how!

Interesting question, indeed.
If you have no DOS drive mapped at all, I'm quite sure you're lost (except see my last proposal). If you make sure that QPC's home directory is mapped, it's an easy one (dos_drive$) You could also start a .bat file using qpc_exec that actually finds qpc2.exe (using dir/S) and writes the output to a known dos drive.
And, the easiest one I found by accident: do a
qpc_exec ""
This opens (at least on all of my QPC2 installations) a windows explorer view of the QPC2 home directory (Don't know if that's documented somewhere)

Cheers
Tobias