Rich Mellor wrote:
Well,

I was there representing the QL and other sinclairs, plenty of people talking about the QL and asking about its capabilities and differences from the Spectrum. Quite a few people walked off with Quanta and QL Today magazines and subscription forms, so hopefully, there may be new subscribers.

Over 1800 people attended over the 2 days, so I am sure I did enough to spread the word!

I was there and visited a number of times on the Saturday. I was slightly tempted by the Minerva board...

You can see a selection of the photos I took via Facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=182145&id=514863999&l=4dea135e34

Steve