On 22/09/2010 12:47, Davide Santachiara wrote:
I was asked by a friend whether the Epson EPL-6200 laser printer (which
shall support fx codes) is compatible with QL systems and software. I have a
very old EPL-5200 which was compatible but I do not have any idea about this
EPL-6200. I found in old emails some references to this printer as a
possible choice but either they referred to the usage with Proforma or they
did not give a real answer.

Anybody has experience on this?

Thank you

Davide

I wrote a review of this printer for QL Today a while ago. I sold my one at a QL show in Birmingham but it worked fine with te QL as far as I can remember.

Roy

--
Roy Wood