John Hitchcock wrote:
Dilwyn said (15th October) :-

"Could someone (or you, even, John) put together a list of words which
cause difficulty and I could try to put something together as an
article sometime?"

I said:-

I'm on to it!  Will report back.

Reporting Back
I've waited to see if there are any further contributions to this (renamed)
thread.

Just Norman.  Thanks Norman.

To my mind, potential 'rej-oiners' to the QL World need a "catch-up-cache [cuc]".Lurkers and others would also benefit. I know, I'm one of them!
I've made a start on this by sending "John in Wales" (John Hitchcock) my Glossary_txt file with a request for him to add any other terms and between us we'll try to "fill the gaps". Meanwhile, if anyone has suggestions of QL terminology to add to the list to let John know so he can add the terms to the list for me to write up when it's in a ready state.