The 'cp' copy command that comes with c68 can copy everything including hard
directories. I used to sue it regularily to copy a complete hard disk
partition contents to another one including the directory structure.

Dave Walker

Tel:  +44 (0)1707 652791
Mob: +44 (0)7999 218953
Web: http://www.itimpi.com