This morning at 10:50 GMT the latest version of the driver, running under a
QDOS JM ROM, successfully loaded a file into the MasterSpy editor without
crashing.  This issue has been bugging me for days, but was finally traced
to some errant mode swapping code that allowed an IOSS retry to happen when
the process that was being retried hadn't actually surrendered control.

Now, all I have to figure out is why an S*BASIC INPUT statement causes a
hang under QDOS but not under SMSQ . unless the driver's Asynchronous Read
facility is turned on. ;)

I'm still planning for a test release mid March, when anyone who has a
USBWiz that they can connect is welcome to try it out.

Adrian