On 23/02/2011 19:49, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
While ploughing through the 500-odd emails from this list today, I
noticed one by Jimmy Montesinos about QL2K. I can't find the original
email now, so I'll start a new thread.

If Jimmy is listening, please can I have (1) floppy disk FLP driver
access and 2) QXL.WIN access

The next release of MESS should have Trump Card emulation built in, and maybe also Sandy SuperDisk if I can work out how it addresses the 1770....

Feel free to ask if you want details of the remapping gymnastics that the TC performs so that the ram test detects all the ram, and the rom test detects the TC rom !

Cheers.

Phill.