From: "Tony Firshman" <t...@firshman.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 2:03 PM
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Finally a reply

Geoff Wicks wrote, on 24/Feb/11 13:56 | Feb24:

Likewise, if anyone from abroad would like us to help find a place to
stay for the weekend, please do get in touch. Manchester airport is
not too far away, for example.

Sarah has recommended a private hotel in the past and I have not heard
any criticisms of it. The nearest hotel to the venue, Premier Inn
Trafford South, still had vacancies last weekend. The disadvantage is
that you will be using the same hotel as the devil himself, so don't
forget your garlic and crucifix,

Hrmm - what weekend? http://www.quanta.org.uk/ has nothing. I thought the website had been updated recently.

The only "Forthcoming Events" is the Austrian show *last* year!

16th & 17th April. The Quanta website has not been updated since July of last year and my understanding is that there is little chance of it being updated in the near future.

Draw your own conclusions for the reason for this from Dilwyn's yesterday email about the lack of updating to the news items,

Best Wishes,

Geoff