vanpeebles wrote:

Happy St Davids day to everyone. I

Have a good one! I hope you will be drinking plenty of Double Dragon ale too ;)

Peter.
Never actually tried that stuff. I think it's brewed by FelinFoel brewery down south Wales. Others have told me it leaves you "FeelinFoul" afterwards... ;-)

Reminds me, a few years ago I had some "QL" beermats made, can't remember what the occasion was. Had slogans like "QLers Do It In Black" and "Real Men Use A QL" on them. Must see if I still have any.

Ever tried the "Dragon's Breath" curries? - some of those will knock you for six too!