Hope this is appropriate for the list:
Can someone point me to Panasonic driver(s) [printer]? Where does one look?

I am sending an article to QUANTA and may need to, or have to, print from the
QL in question for the hardcopy required. The above printer, despite years of
inactivity, worked last night except for some overprinting and garbling. Sounds
like the right driver is needed.

I am using a SGC, Rebel HDD, mini-tower (w/ 4 floppies), Panasonic on SER1
(KX-1124 I believe), and to see if the printer works at all, Quill "print" from
Xchange 3.90. Maybe that's P(X?)-1124; yes, 24-pin.

I've googled ("Sinclair QL printer drivers" or "Sinclair QL printer drivers
panasonic") and done initial investigation of some QL sites such as RWAP--that
could take forever rather than a day or few. I'm thinking on ways to get this
article going.

Doug LaVerne 37830 USA

P.S. The next few months, with the parents' estate settled and the housse
largely refurbished, I will be able to catalog all the extra QL "kit", for
whomever might be able to pick it up. I am in E. Tennessee, near where
Interstates 40 & 75 intersect. Four or five original black boxes, some still in
styrofoam, and more bits & pieces. Logically for a USA QLer who passes through.
Few of such critters have been seen in the wild, but, I've heard they exist :-)
.