From: "Peter Graf"
-------
Ralf Reköndt wrote:

As I have written a few times: Using PE from SBasic is too
complicated for a lot of people (including me). QPTR is too
complicated (I have used it!). And I fear, Turbo_PTR is a similar
thing, ok, never tried.

Have you seen the QLPUI demo?
http://terdina.net/ql/software.html

This was a GUI I ported to the QL and wrote mouse/graphics drivers for.
It has themes (try "rounded") and proportional fonts (load "font_pcx").
I built a complete system for bare QDOS or Minerva - neither PTR_GEN nor
WMAN nor SMSQ/E required, as Daniele shows in the demo.

GUI and applications were C language. I personally found application
writing easier than for the PE. Meanwhile QLPUI is about five years old
and I forgot most of my knowledge about it. Do you think it is worth a
revival if I find time someday?
-------

As far as I see...it is written for Q60 and access the video memory directly, so no chance on QPC...? Any chance to test it there?

Cheers...Ralf