I am developing a program in SuperBASIC, and compiling with Turbo.  The size of
the compiled code is around 133k at the moment but I still have quite a lot to
add.  The problem is I am getting reports of "Code too large to compile",
etc.   What I have decided to do is to remove some parts of my code, and
down-grade the program slightly.  I can also move some parts to another
separate task, but overall this is some problem.

What I was wondering is if perhaps new versions of the parser and codegen tasks
could be produced to increase the limits to allow larger sizes to be compiled.
It is so easy nowadays to write large programs without having to worry about
program size or the amount of dataspace used.

Michael Bulford