On 28/03/2012 19:28, Norman Dunbar wrote:
Evening Billy,

On 28/03/12 18:31, Billy wrote:
Do you have an Ereader too Norman? (;-)

I do indeed. I have two. My iRiver Story, the one with the keyboard, is excellent in most cases, but doesn't do pdf very well. I use that one for my business books.

The best thing about this one is that it reads many formats, but not MOBI, and also plays may music formats - although I don't have much music on it. I don't have many MP3s but I have a pretty big collection of OGGs.

Also, and best of all, I can stuff a 32 Gb SD card up its backside and get additional capacity.

My Kindle (Keyboard version) has my personal reading material. I find it limited in what it can handle, but it's pdf handling is slightly better than the iRiver.

It doesn't do OGGs so I don't have any music on it. I do like how Amazon pay for me to shop in their store though! If I can't connect to WiFi, I use 3G and they foot the bill. Service!

On my laptop I have Calibre. Ask Dilwyn how good that is!

Cheers,
Norm.

I plumped for the Sony, haven't got too far with it yet but I'm happy so far, which is more than I can say about my Samsung (Europa), a tale of two very different touchscreens.
All the best - Bill