As Norman could tell, I was impressed (not) ... but then he's the IT pro
and knows best (plus he can out-argue me hands down every time).
I didn't think we ever argued Dilwyn, do we?
I'm sure if we ever to argue that you would beat me hands down every time.

Anyway, I can see why you are having a wee rant at Sourceforge, it is abysmal in IE under Windows 7.
Yup, tried it with Firefox, where it's much easier. One of these days I'll see sense and make Firefox the default browser on this system.

I've also fixed SourceForge under Windows 32 bit, and put the exe file into a folder that includes the version number, so you know what you are downloading. This might affect the links on your (Dilwyn's) web site. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Oops, better look into that.

Dilwyn