Gerhard Plavec wrote:
> If you want to come on the meeting in Prottes (near to Vienna, Austria),
so it's time to get your ticket and book a room :)
> All details at "http://kuel.org";
> I hope to see you there

This (long) weekend is the QL meeting in Vienna, Austria. This year I
couldn't make it for several reasons. As I have an hour for QLing right now,
I'm going to post this and some other postings on qlforum. For those
attending the meeting I wish you all a great time. Here in Switzerland it's
raining for two days now (heavy rain, floodings). As a kind of a virtual
meeting here's one of the videos of the 2010 show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Q7IUMKvRM

Cheers, Urs