From: "Dilwyn Jones"

Standard: PCL5e, Epson GL/2
Option: EpsonScript Level 2 (Postscript® Level 2 Compatible)*1, IBM mode,
ESC/P2, FX*2One of *1, *2 can be supported

Ok, it seems to be a bit different to my old EPL 5200. This supports the above modes plus Epson LQ and ESC/P2. The latter is essential for QL (and also LQ mode). I just have an additional PCB inside the printer to support Epson GQ mode (used on Atari with Calamus and on QL with text87...ultrafast printouts, Jochen may know).

I fear, the "higher" the number (5700 vs. 5200) the fewer the number of emulation.

Cheers...Ralf