Seems, that QemuLator suffers from a Sandy virus.....;-)

Cheers...Ralf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dilwyn Jones" <dil...@evans1511.fsnet.co.uk>
To: "QL Users List" <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 6:43 PM
Subject: [Ql-Users] qxl.win on Q-emuLator

Does anyone know if there is a limit on qxl.win sizes supported by Q-emuLator?

My QPC2 system has a 1GB qxl.win. QemuLator will not seem to recognise this – it just says ‘PATH NOT FOUND’ when I try to attach it to a drive slot.

So I tried editing the Default.CFG file to “force” it to find it. Yes it found it, then promptly stopped with a ‘bad or changed medium’ message. Starting QPC2, it still recognises it, reads from it and writes to it fine.

Another qxl.win file of about 600MB is found and accessed OK, from the same location.

Any ideas, anyone?