In message <caaqgp_sjez1nfn4nxddf2azvqyaa8wb6pclhxz8waofwexb...@mail.gmail.com>, Michael Grunditz <michael.grund...@gmail.com> writes
On 15 October 2012 21:55, Tobias Fröschle <tobias.froesc...@t-online.de> wrote:
Michael,

you want to pick up
GST Macro Assembler
or GWASS if you have an 68k20+
Computer One Monitor (all three from http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/asm/index.html)
the QL Keywords and Concepts Manuals from http://www.kilgus.net/qpc/downloads.html The QDOS/SMSQ Reference Manual from http://www.kilgus.net/smsqe/development.html

Ok thanks,

I am thinking of a editor. QD doesn't run on the ancient smsq I am
using , and microemacs archive doesn't fit on a dd disk. Perhaps I can
use sernet , but I am not sure if that is included in the atari smsq.
I also have QPC2 so it is possible to sernet to that.Any suggestions
for a editor?

Michael

Hi Michael,

I remember using MicroEmacs as my preferred Editor, for a DD disk drive, with a black box QL and Gold Card.

Check on Dilwyns web site for the file size of Emacs itself (without the Help files, etc).

Another editor is The Editor, that Mark Knight and David Gilham further developed from the original Chas Dillion release.

There are others, too. I guess it is about which one that you like best and has the features that you want.

--
Malcolm Cadman