Op 18/02/2013 13:45, Wolfgang Lenerz schreef:
HI,

Prowess extensions can be loaded and Prowess-Proforma progs can be
launched but they are unusable because texts are unreadable
; characters are displayed as a some grey lines. I can send you a screen
capture if that would help you.

AH yes, ok, I just saw it - you're in 4 colours mode, right? Could you try in 16 bit colour mode?

Another problem: TEST909.OBJ locks SMSQmulator v 1.05 at the end of test
5 (grafik block).

OK, this is a bug, I'll have a fix this evening.

Thanks.

WOlfgang

Hi,

Print rmode returns 32... This is 16 bit colour mode, isn't it ?
In QPC2 4 colour mode Prowess progs run with horrible colours but in 8 colour mode QPC2 locks.
François Van Emelen