On 19/03/13 14:16, peet vanpeebles wrote:

One thing that made me very sad .... the next issue which will be brought up in
September may with a DVD or CD will be the last issue of QL Today. I love to
receive QL Today (as a print magazine) ... what can we do?
What!!!!! But I'm not finished my series on Assembly yet! I'm only half way through LibGen for goodness sake! :-(

I haven't got mine yet, but if this is true, I apologies. I've caused the demise of yet another great QL magazine! Every one of the three I've written for has closed. I'm a jinx!

I am officially distraught.

Cheers,
Norm.

--