John wrote:
> Yes, I remember Jerry Davies running one of Simon Goodwin's routines to
print out of the QL over the network cable and via an interface one. I
cannot remember why we were doing this and not direct to the printer.
> He also had Pong running across two machines. From memory three of the
four interface ones worked but one did not and we could not work out why.
That was Sunday 6th November 1988 at a QL meeting in Battle.
> I am a little hazy of what happened after due to the car accident we had
on the way back, which seems to fill most of my memory.
John, many thanks for this. Your memory is great; I would hardly remember an
exact date and place of a QL meeting taken place 25 years ago.

Cheers, Urs