Hi folks,

got my Raspi (just the board and a power supply) two weeks ago. Had to do quite
a bit of web research to get what I need to start my projects (which are -
among others - run QL software on it). Yes, SMSQmulator runs, stable, but is
too slow (especially the screen handling) for serious usage. uQLx (thanks to
Tobias Fröschle) runs well and with handy speed. In addition to the software
part, I’ve started to make some hardware for the Pi, 1st project completed is a
custom case for the PCB made out of LEGO bricks. Long story short, there are a
few videos on those topics on my YouTube channel (link in the message footer
below).

Enjoy the summer!

QL forever!

Cheers, Urs