Op 26/08/2013 22:40, pjwitte schreef:
On 26/08/2013 20:58, François Van Emelen wrote:
Op 26/08/2013 20:29, pjwitte schreef:
On 20/08/2013 09:54, Marcel Kilgus wrote:
Per Witte wrote:
Id love to try it, but I cant find 3.40 beta 3 anywhere..?
It's right there. Reload your browser cache perhaps? Alternatively

http://www.kilgus.net/qpc/qpc2v340beta3.zip

Marcel
It works a treat! The new FSM an' all! Thanks again, Marcel.

There is one thing, though - and it appears Im the only one with the problem(?) The QPC startup menu pops up every time I start an instance of QPC. I have, of course, tried all the obvious remedies.. or perhaps not.

Per

Bottom left in QPC configuration window, click on 'Don't show...' and SAVE.
François Van Emelen

Thats what Id classify as an 'obvious remedy' ;) It dont work

Per

Damned. You're right. QPC2V3.40 can't even configurated with Jochen's MenuConfig. Sorry for the wrong info.
François Van Emelen