No Problem. I'll take a 512k one.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Park" <d...@sinclairql.com>
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Reverse Engineering a QDisk floppy disk interface

Be patient :) I am just gradually gathering the components together over
time, to try and keep the cost as low as possible for buyers.

Right now I'm busy making and selling bitcoin miner backplanes, which are
generating a moderate income and making a lot of things possible that
weren't before.

Dave

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Rod H <rod...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I take one also.

> Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:08:39 -0600
> From: d...@sinclairql.com
> To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
> Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Reverse Engineering a QDisk floppy disk > interface
>
> A small run of Sandy SuperQBoards (Issue 4) will be made available in
> several months. They will have floppy, parallel, mouse and optional > 512K.
>
> Dave
>

> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 6:51 AM, Alexandre Souza <
> alexandre.tabaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >    Well, it pays nothing to ask :o) If someone want to come in the
> > endeavour, please page us!
> >
> >    In Brazil not only is hard to find QL users, but also QL hardware
:o(
> > So the only option we have, is to find someone who has the
hardware...and
> > copy it :oP
> >
> >    Thanks, and greetz you all :oD
> >
> >    (more hardware:
> >        https://picasaweb.google.com/100214485610859499303/
> > SinclairQLMICEClone?authuser=0&feat=directlink)
> >

> > ---
> > Enviado do meu Motorola PT550
> > Meu site: http://www.tabalabs.com.br
> >

> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolfgang Lenerz" > > <w...@wlenerz.com