I'm afraid that I am probably the guilty party here - so please accept my
apologies.

I just thought it right that you should receive some credit - you did a lot of
work with these drivers without which the product would never have come to
market.

It is just a shame that you have not been able to get the drivers / hardware
working reliably on Javier's own version of the QL-SD.

Rich