Just be careful with the last ROMs - not sure if it was an error with the ROM
code, or the utilities which went with them - I recall that the disk could be
corrupted if you used the recycle bin facility !!

I also had problems that if the QL had not been switched on for a while, QubIDE
would no longer recognise the drive...

Rich
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk
www.sellmyretro.com