Hi Lee.

Thanks for that. Speaking as a Linux user, I can say that Fbreader on Linux has
difficulties with the images, the ebook Viewer installed with Calibre also has
problems but Fbreader on my Android copes very well. It wraps the code lines
around and seems to remove the leading spaces in the listing.

The problem with standards is, everybody has one of their own!

The ePub output is only HTML after all, so how hard can it be. Not only that,
it is a (proper) ePub compliant eBook!

I will attempt to create a Kindle (or at least mobile which works on Kindle)
version when I get time.

Cheers,
Norm.

Sent from my phone - please excuse brevity and any obvious "auto corrections"
that were just plain wrong!