Evening Dilwyn,

Stonehaven is a place I visited frequently when I was working in Aberdeen. I
never saw one there either. However, that is not to say that there were none of
course.

I left Aberdeen for deepest darkest Leeds (Bradford at the time) in 1996 so
maybe I missed it. :-)

Alison partook of a deep fried and battered Picnic bar recently, in a local
Italian that we frequent. I think the chef did it as a joke. I abstained on the
grounds of culinary taste! ;-)

Haggis, neeps and tatties, on the other hans, are right up my street. As long
as it is not one of those awful MacSweens (MacSweans?) haggis. They are
particularly "offal"! :-)

Cheers,
Norm.