Again, to add more info to this topic, I offered, some years ago, to scan, OCR and convert the QUANTA REPRINT of this book (printed 1989 with, I understand, Jan Jones' permission) of which I own a copy but at the time no one managed to contact Jan to get permission to do this.

If permission could be obtained, I would still be prepared to do this on behalf of QUANTA and the distribution would then be for the QUANTA committee to decide.

A quick look at Amazon web site this evening reveals that there are two used copies available, one at just over £20 and the other at £40.00 - as Martyn says, pretty expensive.

Does anyone want to try and put me in touch with Jan?

Kind Regards,

John Gilpin.
QUANTA Membership Secretary
and QUANTA Treasurer