New Magazines Page

I’ve added a new page to my website where I hope to include scanned copies of
QL-related magazines.

To start things off, I’ve included copies of the old CGH games magazines, the
QL Adventurers Forum (all 9 issues) and QL Leisure Review (all 2 issues).

These are downloaded as zipped collections of scanned pages, one jpeg file per
page.

If anyone would like to make these into PDFs, please feel free! Equally, if
anyone with the time and resources can scan copies of other QL related
magazines, copyright situation permitting (we did get permission from Richard
Alexander to include the CGH mags) we can add those too.

http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/mags/index.html

MDI and FDI Drivers Update

Martin Head has sent me update files for his MDI and FDI drivers, which are now
available to download from http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/utils/index.html

The updates include MDV driver v1.04, FDI driver v1.03 and a new ROM image
(xDIRom) which is a ROM image with both the Microdrive and Floppy drivers
combined.

The drivers are now ROMable, and 16K ROM images are supplied for both the
Microdrive (MDI), and Floppy (FDI) drivers. .

Commands have been added to the drivers to create blank Microdrive and Floppy
images, without using separate SuperBASIC programs.

Some commands have been added to the Microdrive driver, to convert Martin's MDI
images to and from QLay and Qemulator image file formats.

The two update files are just replacement Readme's and code files for the two
drivers already on the website.