On 11 August 2014 18:49, gdgqler <grggw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11 Aug 2014, at 16:03, Michael Grunditz <michael.grund...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am looking for a config tool , menuconfig or the pointer version. I
>> can't even find the plain config program.
>
> You could try uconfig from my website gwiltprogs.info. uconfig produces
> config blocks for BASIC, C and assembler.

Thank you , the "config" program included works.
I am fighting Atari SMSQ/E again , and thought that I might configure
the binary.
It is a PRG file so I think it shouldn't work and it doesn't.

I have also tried to lrespr in a new ptr_gen in order to load a 2.x
wman. No luck , it seems like I cannot load a new ptr_gen over the
existing one in SMSQ.